Get a Card
There are two ways to get a Bee Card
- Order online, Most cards cost $5 to purchase and free postage is included direct to your address.Community Connect cards are free. Due to Covid affecting postal services, online card orders may currently take up to 15 working days to arrive via NZ post. If you need a card today, purchase in person, check your region (see right) for where to buy. Register your card online to access all the benefits listed below.
- In person from your local customer service point, selected retail outlets, and in some regions, from your bus driver. Please click the regions at right for contact details or web information specific to your region.
When you register your Bee Card online, you can:
- Top up online
- Set up Auto Top Up so you never have to worry about topping up again
- Protect your balance in case your card is lost or stolen
- Manage more than one Bee Card with a linked account
- If you're eligible, you can load your concession
If you pick up your Bee Card in person we recommend you register it online so that you can access the benefits above.
If you have already have a Bee Card, register it here.
Most Bee cards cost $5 when ordered online or collected in person. Community Connect cards are free.
Find out more by selecting your regional information page from the list on the right.
When you order your card online you will need to top your card up with a minimum of $5.
For SuperGold Card users, card costs and top up requirements are different, go here for more information on SuperGold.