Get a Card
There are two ways to get a Bee Card
- Order online and have it posted to you free of charge.
- In person from your bus driver, local customer service point, or selected retail outlets.
When you order your Bee Card online, you can:
- Top up online
- Set up Auto Top Up so you never have to worry about topping up again
- Protect your balance in case your card is lost or stolen
- Manage more than one Bee Card with a linked account
- If you're eligible, you can load your concession
If you pick up your Bee Card in person we recommend you register it online so that you can access the benefits above.
If you have already have a Bee Card, register it here.
To help everyone get started with the Bee Card, the card fee for online orders will be waived for an initial period. After the initial period cards will cost $5 when ordered online.
If you are picking up a Bee Card in person there will be no charge for the card for a promotional period. Find out more by selecting your regional information page from the list on the right.
When you order your card online or pick it up in person you will need to top your card up with a minimum of $5.
For SuperGold Card users, card costs and top up requirements are different, go here for more information on SuperGold.